- “TSB” refers to “the space betwin”.
- “Client” refers to the person who makes a booking or purchase for TSB Event, Products & Services and the person who access and/or uses TSB website, online channels and materials
- “Event” refers to the classes, workshops, retreats or events hosted by TSB.
- “Products & Services” refers to the private sessions, services, recorded meditations, online sharing and all other merchandise listed by TSB
You accept and agree to all of these terms and conditions upon using, receiving any information, attending and purchasing of TSB Event, Products & Services, or any online channel and waive any legal action against TSB for the information provided in the Event, Products & Services or any online channel. Client, accept full responsibility for all actions, outcomes, and emotions from using any of TSB Event, Products & Services, or any online channel.
Booking, Purchase & Payment of Events, Products & Services
Cancellation for Events
- All prices quoted are in SGD. The client will bear the foreign exchange cost, if any.
- Full payment in SGD shall be made immediately upon successful booking of an Event, Products & Services, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to have read and understood the booking terms before making a booking. Upon submission of a booking confirmation, the Client is deemed to have agreed and accepted all terms and conditions stated herein.
- Any error or omission of typographical, clerical or other nature present in the information issued by TSB (including but not limited to quotation, correspondence, booking document etc) shall be subject to correction without any liability imposed on TSB.
- Travel or personal insurance is highly recommended for all Clients attending TSB Events held outside of Singapore.
Cancellations and Refunds for Products & Services
- Please refer to individual events/workshops for cancellation policies, if any.
- If there is a refund policy in place and Client initiated a cancellation, Client will bear any charges incurred during the refund process (bank charges, exchange cost etc).
- When no policy is stated, it is a no refund policy. No show = no refund
- All cancellations must be received and acknowledged in writing.
- TSB reserve the right to cancel any booking, in which case we will offer a full refund of all monies paid.
- Purchase is 100% non-refundable, unless otherwise stated.
- Once Client’s payment is processed, we do not offer refunds.
- If Client dispute the purchase as fraudulent or unrecognized, we will require evidence (police reports, etc) to process refund. Client will bear any charges incurred during the refund process (bank charges, exchange cost etc).
- TSB reserve the right to cancel any booking or working partnership at any point in time, in which case we will offer a partial/full refund of all monies paid.
- A paid-up booking is fully transferable to another person subjected to suitability of the new participant.
- We reserve the right to adjust the itinerary, accommodation or details of the Event, Products & Services at any time. In the event of an adjustment, we will inform the Client as soon as possible. We will do our best to provide an alternative of equivalent quality.
- Any variation requests must be received and acknowledged in writing.
Collection and use of personal data
- TSB shall not be subjected to any liability in the event of death, bodily injury and loss of or damage to property of anyone attending the Event or usage of Products & Services.
Usage of information
- All data collect will only for TSB usage only and you are free to opt out anytime.
- By not opting out, you agree to receive occasional future correspondence from TSB with special offers, news and other information.
- We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and services to you; for example — Stripe, AcuityScheduling. (Please refer to their respective privacy policies)
- Cookies are may also be used when you opt in for auto saving or for tracking of cart and purchase.
- We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or for any dispute.
- We will never sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose any of your personally identifying information for commercial purposes
- You cannot copy, sell, reproduce, take, own or reproduce any content of this website or any materials given to you during TSB Event, Products & Services in any way without our consent, otherwise, it is considered theft and legal action could be taken.
- Photos and information from Event, Products & Services might be use for marketing and/or education purposed.
- By not opting out, you agree to this arrangement. You may request for it to be taken down however, TSB reserve the right to make a decision accordingly.
Disclaimers And Ethics
By using TSB website, social media channels, or receiving any sharing and information from TSB in any way, or by making any attending or purchase of TSB Event, Products & Services, you agree and verify that:
Last updated: 25 April 2023
- Professional and Medical requirement
– Events, Products & Services provided by TSB should never be used as a substitute for seeking professional medical care or assistance. They are NOT to replace any advice that has been given to you by a medical professional.
– The information provided by TSB is not medical advice and should not be used as a prescription for your medical needs; it is to be used as assistance on your journey of spiritual and personal growth.
– You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require professional counselling or medical treatment and should you require such services to seek them on your own as needed.
- Free will and Personal power
– You hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life and the outcome of your choices.
– You have voluntarily requested and decided to participate in the Event, Products & Services by your own free will
– You understand that Event, Products & Services offered by TSB cannot guarantee a successful outcome and cannot substitute legal or financial advice
- Accuracy and Predictions
– You understand that information are given as accurately as possible during the Event, Products & Services. It may also be information to be used at a later date.
– TSB does not offer predictions of future nor fortune telling. We may offer guidance, insights, alternative perspectives but you hold the power to your decision making.
– All information provided to you and by you during Event, Products & Services is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law
– TSB may use portions of any feedback sent after the Event, Products & Services as a testimonial using first name only and state/country and without revealing any specific information about the session
– TSB can may use portions of the Event, Products & Services for a blog post on their website, without revealing any specific information about your session
– TSB reserve the right to terminate your access to TSB Event, Products & Services, or any online channel at any time.
– Reasons may be, but not limited to,
1. You are under 21 years of age.
2. You are asking about someone else other than yourself.
3. Your intention is not to attend or engage TSB Event, Products & Services based on our experience.
4. What you have asked could possibly be fear inducing eg, death